Blackacre Advisors represents a broad spectrum of businesses in the leasing of office space, from multi-national corporations to privately-held companies, from ad agencies to insurance companies. We have provided multi-market tenant representation on behalf of our clients in transactions throughout the United States.
I left this information below just in case you wanted to utilize it somehow.
Companies we have represented include MGIC, Amoco, Guardian Life, Rolta TUSC, Grant Thornton, Amica Mutual Insurance, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Rhea & Kaiser Advertising, Millward Brown, Oberweis Asset Management, and Stratigent. To date, we’ve worked with our clients on lease transactions in more than 27 states.
Scenarios within which we advise and represent our clients on both an individual and portfolio basis include the following:
- Early renegotiation and restructuring of an existing office lease
- Sublease, buyout, and expansion negotiations
- Relocations and other new lease negotiations
- Lease renewal negotiations
- Lease vs. own analyses,
- Strategic Planning & portfolio analysis, and
- Project Team building